Established in 2014, the American Kratom Association is committed to restoring full consumer access to kratom and to preserve and protect the freedom of consumers in the United States to make their own choices on their well-being and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Social media censorship.
- Large scale surveys and case studies
- Processing and transforming hundreds of thousand of public comment submissions (federalregistar.gov)
- Scanning local, State, and Federal legislatures for relevant language in bills.
- Built and maintained a 3rd party community and bridged Facebook to our community by allowing the user to create their account with Facebook, thereby giving us the ability to pull their information.
- Developed software solutions that connected to the federalregistar API and could be used to validate voter submissions were being processed.
- Overseeing and implementing large scale information campaigns through Facebook.
- Capturing and streaming live footage of trees.
- Working with top educational institutions to develop protocols and case studies.